Although he insists he is taking it one race at a time, trainer Doug O'Neill admitted May 16 that he and the others in his team are thinking about the possibility that I'll Have Another could win the Triple Crown this year.
As he basked in the glow of winning the Kentucky Derby, trainer Doug O'Neill said the morning of May 6 that he gets "goosebumps" when thinking about the possibility of I'll Have Another becoming the next Triple Crown winner.
Most Popular Stories
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- McCraken, Gunnevera Top Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017
- Tapit Colt Tops Barretts Hips to Watch
- Arrogate and How We Define Greatness
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate