Although he insists he is taking it one race at a time, trainer Doug O'Neill admitted May 16 that he and the others in his team are thinking about the possibility that I'll Have Another could win the Triple Crown this year.
As he basked in the glow of winning the Kentucky Derby, trainer Doug O'Neill said the morning of May 6 that he gets "goosebumps" when thinking about the possibility of I'll Have Another becoming the next Triple Crown winner.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Songbird Confirmed for Ogden Phipps
- Classic Empire to Begin Belmont Training
- Epicharis Begins Journey to Belmont Park
- Catch A Glimpse Has Homecoming in Nassau
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- Midnight Storm Seeks Grade 1 Dirt Win in Gold Cup
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- CHRB Approves Medication Conditions for Breeders' Cup
- Lady Eli Brings Her Class to Gamely
- Humane Society, PETA Support USADA Bill