Although he insists he is taking it one race at a time, trainer Doug O'Neill admitted May 16 that he and the others in his team are thinking about the possibility that I'll Have Another could win the Triple Crown this year.
As he basked in the glow of winning the Kentucky Derby, trainer Doug O'Neill said the morning of May 6 that he gets "goosebumps" when thinking about the possibility of I'll Have Another becoming the next Triple Crown winner.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- WinStar Farm Sets 2017 Stud Fees
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome
- Hoppertunity, Melatonin Breeze for Classic
- Winx Easily Wins Second Straight Cox Plate
- Monarchos' Greatness Was Cut Way Too Short
- Lightstream Rallies to Win Raven Run
- Champion Tepin Works at Churchill Downs
- Tourist, Celestine Work at Keeneland