Taylor Powell, a former jockey and Jockeys' Guild manager whose son Lonny is president of the Association of Racing Commissioners International, died April 10.
Taylor Powell, a former jockey and Jockeys' Guild manager whose son Lonnie owns Katalpa Farm near Paris, Ky., died April 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Albarado Fractures Ankle, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Santa Anita Cancels April 27 Racing
- Irad Ortiz Jr. Wins Aqueduct Riding Title
- Dolphus Outruns Quality Field at Aqueduct
- Pricey Filly Tops OBS Pinhook Prospects
- Stormy Liberal Wins Third Straight Stakes
- J Boys Echo Breezes Five Furlongs at Churchill
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- Party Boat Upsets Fifty Five in Memories of Silver
- Imperative Repeats in Charles Town Classic