Taylor Powell, a former jockey and Jockeys' Guild manager whose son Lonny is president of the Association of Racing Commissioners International, died April 10.
Taylor Powell, a former jockey and Jockeys' Guild manager whose son Lonnie owns Katalpa Farm near Paris, Ky., died April 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Winx Soars to Fifteenth Straight Win
- Veteran Kentucky-Based Hot Walker Roche Dies at 91
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Fair Grounds in the Spotlight
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Baffert Talks 2017 Triple Crown
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Elliott Honored with George Woolf Memorial Jockey Award
- Oscar Performance Targeting Keeneland for Season Debut
- Irish War Cry Ticks All the Boxes in Five-Furlong Work