Taylor Powell, a former jockey and Jockeys' Guild manager whose son Lonny is president of the Association of Racing Commissioners International, died April 10.
Taylor Powell, a former jockey and Jockeys' Guild manager whose son Lonnie owns Katalpa Farm near Paris, Ky., died April 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Dream It Is The Real Deal in Schuylerville
- Classic Empire to Resume Galloping
- CHRB Discusses Cutting Back Racing Dates
- Proctor's Ledge Makes Splash in Lake George
- Sanford Adds Another Chapter to Rich History Saturday
- Tiz a Slam Heads Prince of Wales Stakes
- Litfin: No Going Against Arrogate in San Diego
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Saratoga Opening Day Sees Handle Increase
- Sircat Sally Faces Stiff Test in San Clemente