Taylor Powell, a former jockey and Jockeys' Guild manager whose son Lonny is president of the Association of Racing Commissioners International, died April 10.
Taylor Powell, a former jockey and Jockeys' Guild manager whose son Lonnie owns Katalpa Farm near Paris, Ky., died April 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Firing Line to Crestwood
- Juveniles Showcased at Gulfstream Saturday
- NY Again Considers Continuing Ed for Trainers
- Dutchess Views Lowers Fee for Big Brown
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- New York Calls Off Belmont Development
- Able Friend Out to Regain Hong Kong Glory
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet