Veteran jockey Taylor Hole picked up his 2,000th career victory May 22 at Pimlico Race Course, when riding Dr Bolt to victory in the sixth race.
Rush To Glory won Saturday's $50,000 Marshua Stakes at Pimlico Race Course by way of disqualification.
Jockey Taylor Hole reached the 1,000 win milestone when he booted home 5-1 shot Salt State in the ninth race at Suffolk Downs on Sunday. Also at Suffolk on Sunday, apprentice rider Oscar Colon earned his first career win with his first mount in the United States when he scored with Stage Trick in the fourth race.
Most Popular Stories
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- Destin Work is 'Stamina Builder' for Belmont
- Kentucky Suspends Umarov for 10 Years
- Rockingham to End All Operations Aug. 31
- Velasquez to Ride Full-Time at Gulfstream
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Little Nappy is Shackleford's First Winner
- Candy Ride Colt Tops Barretts Sale
- Taris Could Opt for Triple Bend Over Vanity