Veteran jockey Taylor Hole picked up his 2,000th career victory May 22 at Pimlico Race Course, when riding Dr Bolt to victory in the sixth race.
Rush To Glory won Saturday's $50,000 Marshua Stakes at Pimlico Race Course by way of disqualification.
Jockey Taylor Hole reached the 1,000 win milestone when he booted home 5-1 shot Salt State in the ninth race at Suffolk Downs on Sunday. Also at Suffolk on Sunday, apprentice rider Oscar Colon earned his first career win with his first mount in the United States when he scored with Stage Trick in the fourth race.
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- Nyquist Ships to Churchill Day After Work
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Danzing Candy Logs Final Derby Breeze
- Cathryn Sophia Gets Early Morning Workout
- Ward Sends Three Fillies in Kentucky Juvenile
- Abashiri Sweeps South African Triple Crown
- Romans' Derby Pair Breezes at Churchill
- Nyquist Wraps up Serious Derby Preparations