Rush To Glory won Saturday's $50,000 Marshua Stakes at Pimlico Race Course by way of disqualification.
Jockey Taylor Hole reached the 1,000 win milestone when he booted home 5-1 shot Salt State in the ninth race at Suffolk Downs on Sunday. Also at Suffolk on Sunday, apprentice rider Oscar Colon earned his first career win with his first mount in the United States when he scored with Stage Trick in the fourth race.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- 'Power' Pair Square Off in July Cup
- 'Princess' Looks Tough in Delaware Handicap
- Kentucky Horses Lose a Friend in Vet Byars
- 95% Clearance Rate on Day 2 at Tattersalls
- Social Inclusion Breezes for Haskell
- Isabella Sings First Winner for Eskendereya
- Boston and Suffolk Downs Begin Planning
- Paladin Bay Seeks to Tame Bison City Stakes
- Del Mar's Paddock Sale to be Held July 20