Panty Raid, a grade I winner on dirt and turf, has been retired from racing because of a torn suspensory.
Honey Ryder, who placed in the last two runnings of the Emirates Airline Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf (gr. IT), arrived Oct. 29 at the Greathouse family's Glencrest Farm near Midway, Ky., to become a broodmare.
Horatius, sire of Eclipse Award winner Safely Kept, died Feb. 3 in his paddock at Thornmar near Chestertown, Md.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Derby by the Speed Numbers
- Unlocking Winners Kentucky Derby 142 Analysis
- Team Optimistic, Nyquist 'Full of Energy'
- Repole Returns With Outwork for Uncle Mo
- Beholder to Make 2016 Debut in Adoration
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Big Blue Kitten Heads Woodford Turf Classic
- Nancy From Nairobi Wins Royal Heroine