Panty Raid, a grade I winner on dirt and turf, has been retired from racing because of a torn suspensory.
Honey Ryder, who placed in the last two runnings of the Emirates Airline Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf (gr. IT), arrived Oct. 29 at the Greathouse family's Glencrest Farm near Midway, Ky., to become a broodmare.
Horatius, sire of Eclipse Award winner Safely Kept, died Feb. 3 in his paddock at Thornmar near Chestertown, Md.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- Fields Set for Louisiana Derby, Fair Grounds Oaks
- I Thought I had Seen it All
- Irish War Cry Works With Wood Memorial Bid Likely
- Second Summer Catches Sharp Azteca in Godolphin Mile
- Gunnevera Leads Busy Sophomore Work Slate