Panty Raid, a grade I winner on dirt and turf, has been retired from racing because of a torn suspensory.
Honey Ryder, who placed in the last two runnings of the Emirates Airline Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf (gr. IT), arrived Oct. 29 at the Greathouse family's Glencrest Farm near Midway, Ky., to become a broodmare.
Horatius, sire of Eclipse Award winner Safely Kept, died Feb. 3 in his paddock at Thornmar near Chestertown, Md.
Most Popular Stories
- Day By Day
- Seven Derby Hopefuls Bred Outside Kentucky
- Cairo Prince Scheduled for Ankle Surgery
- Champion Steeplechaser Flatterer Dies at 35
- NBC Sports Group to Air Derby, Triple Crown
- Breeders' Cup Challenge Series Expands
- Kentucky Derby and Oaks Daily Updates
- 40-Day Santa Anita Spring Meet Starts Friday
- Light on 2-Year-Olds? Blame the Weather
- Social Inclusion Breezes, Preakness Targeted