Panty Raid, a grade I winner on dirt and turf, has been retired from racing because of a torn suspensory.
Honey Ryder, who placed in the last two runnings of the Emirates Airline Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf (gr. IT), arrived Oct. 29 at the Greathouse family's Glencrest Farm near Midway, Ky., to become a broodmare.
Horatius, sire of Eclipse Award winner Safely Kept, died Feb. 3 in his paddock at Thornmar near Chestertown, Md.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Stronach Still Seeking New Heights for Racing
- R. A. Hill Stable Buys Into Breaking Lucky
- Stonestreet to Sponsor Lexington Stakes, Purse Boosted
- Uncontested Romp in Smarty Jones
- Metaboss to Harris Farms in California
- The Curse of Haskin
- First Foal by Palace Malice Born
- Classic Empire Aims for Season Debut in Holy Bull
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm