Panty Raid, a grade I winner on dirt and turf, has been retired from racing because of a torn suspensory.
Honey Ryder, who placed in the last two runnings of the Emirates Airline Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf (gr. IT), arrived Oct. 29 at the Greathouse family's Glencrest Farm near Midway, Ky., to become a broodmare.
Horatius, sire of Eclipse Award winner Safely Kept, died Feb. 3 in his paddock at Thornmar near Chestertown, Md.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Smooth in Six Furlong Work
- Mshawish Tops Taylor Made Roster, For Now
- Handy Work at Remington for Texas Chrome
- Twilight Son to Cheveley Park in 2017
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Klosterman’s Legacy Continues at Fasig-Tipton
- Malibu Moon, Tapit Colts Could Shine at F-T
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Trainer Baird Reaches Win 2,000
- Cinco Charlie to Spendthrift Farm