A colt by the Frankel topped the one-day Tattersalls December yearling sale Nov. 21 at 250,000 guineas on a day that saw a record average and median and robust trade throughout the day.
The final session of Tattersalls October Yearling Sale Part 2 in Newmarket Saturday ended with records across the board for the five days of action.
Most Popular Stories
- Semper Fortis Takes Ralis' Spot in Pegasus World Cup
- Gun Runner Likely Out of Pegasus World Cup
- Keen Ice to Calumet Upon Retirement
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- Tepin Gets Serious in Latest Work
- Suddenbreakingnews Set to Return at Oaklawn
- Shaman Ghost Works Bullet in Pegasus Prep
- OBS to Offer Experienced Racehorses, Yearlings, Mares
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Sherman Staying in the Moment With California Chrome