A colt by the Frankel topped the one-day Tattersalls December yearling sale Nov. 21 at 250,000 guineas on a day that saw a record average and median and robust trade throughout the day.
The final session of Tattersalls October Yearling Sale Part 2 in Newmarket Saturday ended with records across the board for the five days of action.
Most Popular Stories
- Gun Runner Powers to Easy Stephen Foster Win
- Paco Lopez Sent to Hospital After Paddock Accident
- McCraken Back to His Old Self in Matt Winn
- Heavy Rain Forces Belmont Park Cancellation
- Forever Unbridled Makes Triumphant Return
- Sircat Sally Remains Undefeated With Honeymoon Win
- Kasaqui Ends Six-Race Skid With Decisive Wise Dan Score
- Faypien Edges Mopotism in Summertime Oaks
- Monmouth Park Bans Shipping to Suffolk Downs
- Unique Bella Nears Return to Training