A colt by the Frankel topped the one-day Tattersalls December yearling sale Nov. 21 at 250,000 guineas on a day that saw a record average and median and robust trade throughout the day.
The final session of Tattersalls October Yearling Sale Part 2 in Newmarket Saturday ended with records across the board for the five days of action.
Most Popular Stories
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Epicharis Earns Japan's Kentucky Derby Bid
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Mo Town Set for 3-Year-Old Debut in Risen Star
- Gold Dream Punches Ticket to BC Classic
- Royal Delta Half Brother Scores on Gulfstream Turf
- Terra Promessa Goes Gate to Wire in Bayakoa
- Cuddle Alert Gives Sire Bedford Falls First Stakes Win