A colt by the Frankel topped the one-day Tattersalls December yearling sale Nov. 21 at 250,000 guineas on a day that saw a record average and median and robust trade throughout the day.
The final session of Tattersalls October Yearling Sale Part 2 in Newmarket Saturday ended with records across the board for the five days of action.
Most Popular Stories
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Laoban Works Toward Return
- Paco Lopez Rides Winner No. 2,000
- Bangkok Upsets Melmich in Valedictory
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- 'Chance' First Black-Type Winner for Skipshot
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm