The Tattersalls December foal sale closed Nov. 29 in Newmarket with records for total receipts and median price.
A foal from Giant's Causeway's first-crop again provided the highlight at Saturday's final session of the Tattersalls December Foal Sales in Newmarket, England when Coolmore principal John Magnier signaled the successful 400,000 guineas bid for an easy-moving filly produced from the Dancing Brave mare Soha.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Sprints to Game Malibu Triumph
- Sam's Sister Stuns Taris in Quick La Brea
- Alert Bay Wins Mathis Brothers Mile Thriller
- California Chrome is Vox Populi Award Winner
- Prado 'Day to Day' After Gulfstream Spill
- Leave the Light On for Storm Cat
- Nine-Month Suspension Recommended for Veitch
- New York Stallion Series On Tap at Aqueduct
- Spotted Heart Upsets MD Filly Championship
- Salutos Amigos Adds Gravesend Stakes Victory