The Tattersalls December foal sale closed Nov. 29 in Newmarket with records for total receipts and median price.
A foal from Giant's Causeway's first-crop again provided the highlight at Saturday's final session of the Tattersalls December Foal Sales in Newmarket, England when Coolmore principal John Magnier signaled the successful 400,000 guineas bid for an easy-moving filly produced from the Dancing Brave mare Soha.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird Fine After Sharp CCA Oaks Victory
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Lane's End Texas Closes, Stallions Relocate
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- Creator, Gun Runner Work in Saratoga
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- NY Alters Rules on Claims, Some Medications
- Gift Box, Connect, Swipe Entered in Curlin
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win
- OK-Bred GI Winner Clever Trevor Dies at 31