A Canford Cliffs colt was sold for 300,000 guineas ($463,084) to top the April 15 opening day of the Tattersalls Craven breeze-up sale in Newmarket.
A number of United States-based sires are represented by offspring in the catalog for next month's Tattersalls Craven breeze-up sale.
A Kentucky-bred Elusive Quality colt sold for 760,000 guineas (US$1,215,999), a European record for a breeze-up horse, at the second and final session of the Tattersalls Craven sale April 18 in Newmarket.
Colts by Central Kentucky sires More Than Ready and Arch brought the top two prices on day one of the Tattersalls Craven breeze-up sale April 17 at Park Paddocks in Newmarket, both consigned by Friarstown Bloodstock.
Rosdhu Queen maintained her unbeaten record after making all the pace to win the Jaguar Cars Cheveley Park Stakes (Eng-I) for two-year-old fillies on September 29 at Newmarket.
Most Popular Stories
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Quality Over Quantity in Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Catalog
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- Society's Chairman Continues Beating the Odds
- Arrogate Unanimous Top Choice in NTRA Poll