A number of United States-based sires are represented by offspring in the catalog for next month's Tattersalls Craven breeze-up sale.
A Kentucky-bred Elusive Quality colt sold for 760,000 guineas (US$1,215,999), a European record for a breeze-up horse, at the second and final session of the Tattersalls Craven sale April 18 in Newmarket.
Colts by Central Kentucky sires More Than Ready and Arch brought the top two prices on day one of the Tattersalls Craven breeze-up sale April 17 at Park Paddocks in Newmarket, both consigned by Friarstown Bloodstock.
Rosdhu Queen maintained her unbeaten record after making all the pace to win the Jaguar Cars Cheveley Park Stakes (Eng-I) for two-year-old fillies on September 29 at Newmarket.
Most Popular Stories
- Frivolous Posts Falls City Handicap Upset
- After Gallop, California Chrome Ready to Go
- Finnegans Wake Prevails in Hollywood Turf Cup
- Daddy D T Tops Cecil B. DeMille Stakes
- Salutos Amigos Rallies to Win Fall Highweight
- Chrome to Go for the Green in Hollywood Derby
- Nathaniel Filly Tops Tattersalls Foal Session
- Discreet Marq, La Tia Square Off in Matriarch
- Euros Inside and Out After Japan Cup Draw
- An Opportunity for Hoppertunity in the Clark