A Canford Cliffs colt was sold for 300,000 guineas ($463,084) to top the April 15 opening day of the Tattersalls Craven breeze-up sale in Newmarket.
A number of United States-based sires are represented by offspring in the catalog for next month's Tattersalls Craven breeze-up sale.
A Kentucky-bred Elusive Quality colt sold for 760,000 guineas (US$1,215,999), a European record for a breeze-up horse, at the second and final session of the Tattersalls Craven sale April 18 in Newmarket.
Colts by Central Kentucky sires More Than Ready and Arch brought the top two prices on day one of the Tattersalls Craven breeze-up sale April 17 at Park Paddocks in Newmarket, both consigned by Friarstown Bloodstock.
Rosdhu Queen maintained her unbeaten record after making all the pace to win the Jaguar Cars Cheveley Park Stakes (Eng-I) for two-year-old fillies on September 29 at Newmarket.
Most Popular Stories
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- McCraken, Gunnevera Top Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Tapit Colt Tops Barretts Hips to Watch
- Arrogate and How We Define Greatness
- Tumblebrutus Gets 25th Black-Type Winner
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate