A number of United States-based sires are represented by offspring in the catalog for next month's Tattersalls Craven breeze-up sale.
A Kentucky-bred Elusive Quality colt sold for 760,000 guineas (US$1,215,999), a European record for a breeze-up horse, at the second and final session of the Tattersalls Craven sale April 18 in Newmarket.
Colts by Central Kentucky sires More Than Ready and Arch brought the top two prices on day one of the Tattersalls Craven breeze-up sale April 17 at Park Paddocks in Newmarket, both consigned by Friarstown Bloodstock.
Rosdhu Queen maintained her unbeaten record after making all the pace to win the Jaguar Cars Cheveley Park Stakes (Eng-I) for two-year-old fillies on September 29 at Newmarket.
Most Popular Stories
- Travers Favorite Bayern Arrives at Saratoga
- King's Bishop: Coup de Grace vs. Wildcat Red
- Heated Rivalry Rekindled in Del Mar Handicap
- Shared Belief Looking to Retain His Throne
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Australia Easy Juddmonte International Winner
- Better Lucky Sticks With Dirt for Ballerina
- Ready to Act, Daring Kathy Vie at Woodbine
- Starstruck Heads Cast in Monmouth's Violet
- FDA Sends Warning Letter to Compounding Firm