Tattersall's Autumn Horses in Training sale opened Oct. 27 with a 17% decline in average.
Dubai International Racing Carnival prospects dominated Tuesday's second session of the Tattersalls Autumn Horses In Training Sale in Newmarket.
Despite some notable absentees, Tattersalls' Autumn Horses In Training in Newmarket, England, between Oct. 23-26 saw a strong trade that resulted in a record turnover of almost 24 million guineas, up 22% on 2005.
Swagger Stick (Cozzene), a half-brother to Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I) winner Pleasantly Perfect (Pleasant Colony), topped day two of Tattersalls' Autumn Horses In Training Sale in Newmarket Tuesday when bought for 220,000gns to race in the US.
Most Popular Stories
- Two Colts Bring $1.6 Million Each at OBS
- OBS Sale Closes With Records Shattered
- Turfway to Boost Purses With KTDF Supplements
- What's Going On Here: Dude the Redeemer
- Malibu Moon Colt Brings $1.3 Million at OBS
- New York Panel to Adopt, Amend Racing Rules
- Northeast/Mid-Atlantic Region: A New Heritage
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 3/10/2014
- Retro Rebel: Smarty Jones Wowed in 2004
- Slideshow: The Week in Photos for 3/11/2014