Glennwood Farm's Tanya Gunther assesses the pedigree of Tamarkuz, a grade 1 winner and entering year sire of 2017 who was bred and raised on her family's farm.
John Gunther's Glennwood Farm announced Sept. 10 that multiple graded stakes-winning millionaire Last Gunfighter has been retired from racing.
Tanya Gunther helps manage and plan the matings for the 330-acre Glennwood operation. The results have been impressive, producing runners such as Stay Thirsty, Stevie Wonderboy, and My Miss Sophia.
By Tanya Gunther - It is impossible to put my head in the sand and ignore the demise of dirt racing's dramatic impact on the sport.
Eurowest Bloodstock's Take The Ribbon got up in the final lunge for jockey Rafael Bejarano to nose Quite a Bride in the $166,350 Churchill Distaff Turf Mile (gr. IIIT) Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Girvin to Have New Pilot in Albarado in Haskell
- Z Capital Partners Purchases Parent Company of DRF
- Stakes Winners Featured in Del Mar Paddock Sale
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- The Week in Photos 7/25/2017
- San Pablo's First Winner Scores at Finger Lakes
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Stronach Group Explores Expansion into Massachusetts
- Focused Hemsworth Entered in Curlin Stakes