Glennwood Farm's Tanya Gunther assesses the pedigree of Tamarkuz, a grade 1 winner and entering year sire of 2017 who was bred and raised on her family's farm.
John Gunther's Glennwood Farm announced Sept. 10 that multiple graded stakes-winning millionaire Last Gunfighter has been retired from racing.
Tanya Gunther helps manage and plan the matings for the 330-acre Glennwood operation. The results have been impressive, producing runners such as Stay Thirsty, Stevie Wonderboy, and My Miss Sophia.
By Tanya Gunther - It is impossible to put my head in the sand and ignore the demise of dirt racing's dramatic impact on the sport.
Eurowest Bloodstock's Take The Ribbon got up in the final lunge for jockey Rafael Bejarano to nose Quite a Bride in the $166,350 Churchill Distaff Turf Mile (gr. IIIT) Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Catch a Glimpse in Good Order After Nassau Scare
- Danzing Candy Wires Lone Star Handicap
- Ashleyluvssugar Wins Second Charles Whittingham
- Cupid Returns From Layoff to Win Gold Cup
- Twisted Tom Works Toward Belmont Stakes
- Lady Eli Digs in to Win Gamely
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Galileo, Coolmore Dominate European Classics
- Souper Tapit Gets Graded Score in Marine Stakes
- Rubilinda Impresses as Frankel’s First US Winner