Tampa Bay Downs in Oldsmar, Fla., announced that donations totaling an estimated $27,000 from its horse racing community will benefit several local and national charities.
Tampa Bay Downs has signed a reciprocal simulcast deal with Gulfstream Park even though horsemen's groups outside Florida are trying to block distribution of the Tampa track's signal. Horsemen in Texas and Kentucky are battling with Tampa Bay Downs over what they see as mistreatment of the local horsemen's group.
Most Popular Stories
- Effinex Lands Grade I in Clark Handicap
- Midnight Storm Returns to Form in Seabiscuit
- Former Claimer Almasty Wins Commonwealth Turf
- Dortmund Stays Home for Native Diver
- Taris Rolls Clear in Go for Wand
- Big Cazanova Visits Golden Gate for Berkeley
- Dressed in Hermes, 'Dan' Head Cecil DeMille
- Mongolian Saturday Drills for HK Sprint
- Pedigree Analysis: Scat Daddy
- Dubawi Fillies Best Sellers at Tattersalls