With trainer Dale Romans watching from a perch at Meydan, both his multiple grade I winners Dullahan and Little Mike turned in strong works March 24 as they prepare for their races on the Dubai World Cup program March 30.
America's Super Saturday contenders, Breeders' Cup Turf winner Little Mike and multiple grade I winner Dullahan, were released from quarantine and visited Meydan's all-weather track for the first time on March 4.
Dale Romans' grade I winners are aiming for races during the Dubai World Cup Carnival's Super Saturday March 9 as preps for group I races being run on Dubai World Cup day March 30.
Blue Grass Stakes (gr. I) winner Dullahan zipped five furlongs in 1:00 1/5 at Churchill Downs Aug. 11 in preparation for the $1 million TVG Pacific Classic (gr. I) at Del Mar Aug. 26.
Donegal Racing's Dullahan, the Kentucky Derby third-place finisher who will be seeking to block I'll Have Another's Triple Crown bid, breezed a mile at Churchill Downs the morning of May 26.
Donegal Racing's Dullahan turned in what trainer Dale Romans called a maintenance work at Churchill Downs April 28, going five furlongs in 1:01 1/5.
Shackleford ends Kingdom's Triple Crown bid Read Blog
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Confirmed Off KY Derby Trail
- Run the Bluegrass Race Honors Zenyatta
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes
- Social Inclusion On Derby Path After Big Win
- Santa Ana Features Return of Emollient
- McGaughey Encouraged by Honor Code's Effort
- Jockey Von Rosen Suffers Serious Injury
- Rosario Rides General a Rod in Florida Derby
- Game On Dude Heads World's Best Racehorses
- Social Inclusion Spoils Honor Code's Return