Less than a year after the New York Racing Association hired a veteran lawyer to help clean up its reputation in the wake of the betting takeout scandal, the now state-run racing corporation is moving to find a replacement.
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo and legislative leaders have reached an accord on the temporary takeover of the New York Racing Association by the state government.
The New York Racing Association has named Ellen McClain as its new president and Kenneth V. Handal as acting general counsel and chief ethics and compliance officer.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Lady Eli, Cloud Computing Among Workers for Brown
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- Satono Crown Surges to Victory in Takarazuka Kinen
- 'Hermaphrodite' Reported Before Race at Santa Anita
- Collected Dominant Again in Precisionist Stakes
- Crawdaddy Two-For-Two After NYSS Score
- Battle of Midway Cruises to Affirmed Victory
- Brothers in Arms: Idaho Takes Hardwicke Stakes