Nearly unbeatable at Aqueduct Racetrack, Calibrachoa will attempt to extend his dominance when he takes on a field that includes Caleb's Posse, Shackleford, and Jackson Bend in the $400,000 Carter Handicap April 7.
Million-dollar earner Bribon was the class play in the $100,000 Bold Ruler Handicap (gr. III), and the grade I winner lived up to his reputation with a stylish 1 3/4-length win Oct. 30 at Belmont Park.
Bribon, previously under consideration for the Sentient Jet Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I), will bypass that race in favor of $100,000 Bold Ruler Handicap (gr. III) Oct. 30 at Belmont Park.
A long wait between races is in store for recent impressive 2-year-old winners.
Most Popular Stories
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Gaudet, Amoss to Join Saratoga Live Team
- Fewer Fatalities Tied to Risk-Factor Changes
- A New Brand of Hero
- Bramlage: Decreased Use of Depo-Medrol a Plus
- AAEP Panel Calls for Additional EIPH Research
- Tampa Bay Downs Ready for Summer Festival