Nearly unbeatable at Aqueduct Racetrack, Calibrachoa will attempt to extend his dominance when he takes on a field that includes Caleb's Posse, Shackleford, and Jackson Bend in the $400,000 Carter Handicap April 7.
Million-dollar earner Bribon was the class play in the $100,000 Bold Ruler Handicap (gr. III), and the grade I winner lived up to his reputation with a stylish 1 3/4-length win Oct. 30 at Belmont Park.
Bribon, previously under consideration for the Sentient Jet Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I), will bypass that race in favor of $100,000 Bold Ruler Handicap (gr. III) Oct. 30 at Belmont Park.
A long wait between races is in store for recent impressive 2-year-old winners.
Most Popular Stories
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Casse Duo Set for Queen's Plate Run
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Kentucky Derby Starters Reunite in Ohio Derby
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- Kitasan Black Faces 10 in Takarazuka Kinen