Nearly unbeatable at Aqueduct Racetrack, Calibrachoa will attempt to extend his dominance when he takes on a field that includes Caleb's Posse, Shackleford, and Jackson Bend in the $400,000 Carter Handicap April 7.
Million-dollar earner Bribon was the class play in the $100,000 Bold Ruler Handicap (gr. III), and the grade I winner lived up to his reputation with a stylish 1 3/4-length win Oct. 30 at Belmont Park.
Bribon, previously under consideration for the Sentient Jet Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I), will bypass that race in favor of $100,000 Bold Ruler Handicap (gr. III) Oct. 30 at Belmont Park.
A long wait between races is in store for recent impressive 2-year-old winners.
Most Popular Stories
- Leading Laurel Rider McCarthy Breaks Wrist
- Favored Act of War Captures Cape Guineas
- CHRB Eyes Scratching of Unreported Geldings
- California Chrome Drills at Los Alamitos
- Bayern Turns in Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Old Friends to Receive Special Eclipse Award
- Travis Stone Named Churchill Downs Announcer
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Emerald Downs Purses to Rise 20% in 2015
- Bridlewood Owner Malone Purchases Ballylinch