Nearly unbeatable at Aqueduct Racetrack, Calibrachoa will attempt to extend his dominance when he takes on a field that includes Caleb's Posse, Shackleford, and Jackson Bend in the $400,000 Carter Handicap April 7.
Million-dollar earner Bribon was the class play in the $100,000 Bold Ruler Handicap (gr. III), and the grade I winner lived up to his reputation with a stylish 1 3/4-length win Oct. 30 at Belmont Park.
Bribon, previously under consideration for the Sentient Jet Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I), will bypass that race in favor of $100,000 Bold Ruler Handicap (gr. III) Oct. 30 at Belmont Park.
A long wait between races is in store for recent impressive 2-year-old winners.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Beholder, Stellar Wind Renew Rivalry
- Colonel John Sold, to Stand in Korea in 2017
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill
- Flintshire Rolls Into Joe Hirsch Turf Classic
- Snowden Death Investigation 'Inactive'
- Air Force Blue Retired to Ashford Stud
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday