Ohio Gov. Bob Taft has again stated his opposition to installation of video lottery terminals at the state's seven racetracks. Meanwhile, a key legislator has suggested non-track casinos be located in urban areas.
Legislation legalizing video lottery terminals at Ohio's race tracks will be introduced in the Ohio Senate next week.
Opposition to legislation recently introduced in the Ohio Senate that would allow video slot machines at the state's seven racetracks is continuing to mount.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Gainesway's Tapizar Has First Winner
- Suddenbreakingnews Works, Bound for Belmont
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Pegasus World Cup: A Jolt of Reality
- Champs Meet Again in Nassau
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Havre de Grace Half Sister Wins at Delaware
- Barretts Sale Features Wide Selection