Ohio Gov. Bob Taft has again stated his opposition to installation of video lottery terminals at the state's seven racetracks. Meanwhile, a key legislator has suggested non-track casinos be located in urban areas.
Legislation legalizing video lottery terminals at Ohio's race tracks will be introduced in the Ohio Senate next week.
Opposition to legislation recently introduced in the Ohio Senate that would allow video slot machines at the state's seven racetracks is continuing to mount.
Most Popular Stories
- Cigar Mile Stakes Card Fields Taking Shape
- Median Rises at Goffs Breeding Stock Opener
- Wild Again Still Impacting the Breeders' Cup
- Indiana Reports Multiple Medication Sanctions
- Suffolk Eyes Simulcast License for Next Year
- Broadcaster Edwards to Emcee Eclipse Awards
- AHC: Impact of Immigration Order Unclear
- JJ and Anna and Their Long Journey Together
- Moore, Ortiz Line Up for HK Jockey Battle
- Monmouth, Atlantic City Granted 2015 Dates