Tactical Move , a stakes-winning daughter of Tactical Advantage, brought the top price of $63,000 Tuesday during the second of two preferred sessions at the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's fall mixed auction in Central Florida. The 5-year-old mare, who is in foal to Commitisize, was purchased by Kentucky-based Dapple Bloodstock, agent, from Wycombe House Stud, agent.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Draws Post 5 for Belmont
- American Pharoah Gets First Look at Belmont
- American Pharoah Arrives at Belmont
- Lenny's Place: Belmont Stakes Episode
- Legatissimo Favored in 11-Horse Investec Oaks
- Racing Leaders: Triple Crown Would Lift Sport
- Zayat Stables Inks Promo Deal for 'Pharoah'
- Mitchell to Retire from Juddmonte Farms
- To Move or Not to Move
- Coolmore: Zenyatta's Dam Vertigineux Has Died