Tactical Move , a stakes-winning daughter of Tactical Advantage, brought the top price of $63,000 Tuesday during the second of two preferred sessions at the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's fall mixed auction in Central Florida. The 5-year-old mare, who is in foal to Commitisize, was purchased by Kentucky-based Dapple Bloodstock, agent, from Wycombe House Stud, agent.
Most Popular Stories
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Si Sage Speeds to Whittingham Victory
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Lexie Lou Back to Winning Ways at Woodbine
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- Makahiki Wins Japanese Derby
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Surgical Strike Gets His Graded Stakes Win
- Royal Ascot Journey Confirmed for Tepin