Tactical Move , a stakes-winning daughter of Tactical Advantage, brought the top price of $63,000 Tuesday during the second of two preferred sessions at the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's fall mixed auction in Central Florida. The 5-year-old mare, who is in foal to Commitisize, was purchased by Kentucky-based Dapple Bloodstock, agent, from Wycombe House Stud, agent.
Most Popular Stories
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- 'Chance' First Black-Type Winner for Skipshot
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies