Tactical Move , a stakes-winning daughter of Tactical Advantage, brought the top price of $63,000 Tuesday during the second of two preferred sessions at the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's fall mixed auction in Central Florida. The 5-year-old mare, who is in foal to Commitisize, was purchased by Kentucky-based Dapple Bloodstock, agent, from Wycombe House Stud, agent.
Most Popular Stories
- Take Charge Brandi, Mr. Z to Los Alamitos
- Judge Rules Veitch Improperly Dismissed
- Cigar Mile As 'Stallion Maker'
- Stryker Phd Faces Everton in Berkeley 'Cap
- Chris' Brew, Galina Point Top Woodbine Stakes
- Preparing for Breeding Season
- After Gallop, California Chrome Ready to Go
- Frivolous Posts Falls City Handicap Upset
- Sea The Stars Colt Leads Tattersalls Session
- Finnegans Wake Prevails in Hollywood Turf Cup