Rich purses in France and few syndicates provide a golden opportunity for the Deauville-based auction house.
A federal judge in Kentucky has again ruled in favor of Lane's End Stallions in a dispute with a Lemon Drop Kid shareholder over access to syndicate/shareholder records.
Terence Meyocks and Philip O'Hara, Jr. announced the formation of a new industry partnership June 12. The well-known Thoroughbred racing executives are the founding partners of Meyocks and O'Hara Racing Enterprises, Inc., a strategic acquisitions and advisory partnership which will market itself under the acronym "MORE."
Most Popular Stories
- Hall of Fame Jockeys to Compete at Pimlico
- Concert Added to Black-Eyed Susan Day Lineup
- OBS Sale Closes With Records Shattered
- Two Colts Bring $1.6 Million Each at OBS
- What's Going On Here: Dude the Redeemer
- Northeast/Mid-Atlantic Region: A New Heritage
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 3/10/2014
- Malibu Moon Colt Brings $1.3 Million at OBS
- New York Panel to Adopt, Amend Racing Rules
- Turfway to Boost Purses With KTDF Supplements