2015 marks three decades as a Thoroughbred owner for Dr. Glen Warren.
Robert Masterson's Tepin picked an opportune moment for her first stakes score, as the 2-year-old filly ran down favorite Badnah for a facile victory in the $500,000 Delta Princess Stakes (gr. III) at Delta Downs Nov. 23.
With his 6 1/2-length romp in the Jean Lafitte Stakes at Delta Downs the night of Oct. 26, Rise Up stamped his ticket for the $1 million Delta Downs Jackpot (gr. III) next month.
Most Popular Stories
- Jockey Chapa's Fine Increased to $100,000
- California Chrome 'Tight Enough' for Dubai
- American Pharoah Adds Another Bullet Work
- Live Chat - Friday, March 6 at NOON EST
- Belardo, Hootenanny Among Guineas Nominees
- Compromise Possible for Racing in Virginia
- Saratoga Study Touts Impact of VLT Revenue
- Convictions in Billion-Dollar Bookmaking Case
- Winter Weather Continues to Impact Racing
- Pedigree Analysis: Far From Over