2015 marks three decades as a Thoroughbred owner for Dr. Glen Warren.
Robert Masterson's Tepin picked an opportune moment for her first stakes score, as the 2-year-old filly ran down favorite Badnah for a facile victory in the $500,000 Delta Princess Stakes (gr. III) at Delta Downs Nov. 23.
With his 6 1/2-length romp in the Jean Lafitte Stakes at Delta Downs the night of Oct. 26, Rise Up stamped his ticket for the $1 million Delta Downs Jackpot (gr. III) next month.
Most Popular Stories
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Legends: Charlie Whittingham, the Bald Eagle
- Red Rifle Aims to Repeat in Dominion Day
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Morris to Ride Mongolian Saturday in July Cup
- Regulators Consider Out-of-Competition Rule
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- 375 Yearlings Cataloged for Arqana Sale
- Gaudet, Amoss to Join Saratoga Live Team