2015 marks three decades as a Thoroughbred owner for Dr. Glen Warren.
Robert Masterson's Tepin picked an opportune moment for her first stakes score, as the 2-year-old filly ran down favorite Badnah for a facile victory in the $500,000 Delta Princess Stakes (gr. III) at Delta Downs Nov. 23.
With his 6 1/2-length romp in the Jean Lafitte Stakes at Delta Downs the night of Oct. 26, Rise Up stamped his ticket for the $1 million Delta Downs Jackpot (gr. III) next month.
Most Popular Stories
- Pensioned Top Maryland Sire Not For Love Dies
- Second Saratoga Group Sounds Off on NYRA Plan
- Santa Anita Pick 6 Pays Over $1.47 Million
- Ride On Curlin to Florida's Pleasant Acres
- Purses Enhanced for 2016 Ellis Park Meet
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Stahlbaum Wins Avelino Gomez Award
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'