A tentative agenda for the Dec. 3-6 Global Symposium of Racing & Gaming presented by the University of Arizona Race Track Industry Program has been released.
Digital business applications are among the topics to be discussed during the University of Arizona Symposium on Racing & Gaming Dec. 5-8 in Tucson.
This year's Symposium on Racing & Gaming, held by the University of Arizona Race Track Industry Program Dec. 5-8 in Tucson, is taking shape.
The 2009 National Horsemen's Benevolence and Protective Association will hold its Winter Convention in conjunction with the Symposium on Racing & Gaming at the Westin La Paloma Resort in Tucson, Arizona this year.
- By Claire Novak
The Jockeys' Guild will move its annual assembly to Arizona this year, becoming part of the University of Arizona Symposium on Racing & Gaming held in Tucson each December, Guild national manager Terry Meyocks said April 6.
The Racing Officials Accreditation Program is holding its first Conference on Officiating Horse Racing, during the University of Arizona's Race Track Industry Program's Symposium on Racing & Gaming.
The Racing Officials Accreditation Program, in coordination with the University of Arizona Race Track Industry Program, will host its first "Conference on Officiating Horse Racing" Dec. 8 in Tucson, Ariz.
The University of Arizona Race Track Industry Program is seeking submissions of television advertisements from racetracks across North America and around the world for presentation during a panel session at this year's Symposium on Racing & Gaming.
Most Popular Stories
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- Kentucky Suspends Umarov for 10 Years
- Destin Work is 'Stamina Builder' for Belmont
- Rockingham to End All Operations Aug. 31
- Candy Ride Colt Tops Barretts Sale
- Velasquez to Ride Full-Time at Gulfstream
- Little Nappy is Shackleford's First Winner
- Taris Could Opt for Triple Bend Over Vanity
- Catch a Glimpse Probable for Penn Mile
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever