Arqana's revamped autumn sale ended its two-day run Nov. 15 in Deauville, France with a session of yearlings. The session replaced the December yearling sale, which had followed the company's breeding stock auction.
Arqana's Deauville October yearling sale ended its four-day run in France with a downturn of less than 1% in average price. The gross dropped 3.2% and the median declined 4.8%.
The average price declines 7% from a year ago during the auction's third session.
Most Popular Stories
- Owner-Breeder Nelson Bunker Hunt Dies
- Goldencents Seeks Second Dirt Mile Victory
- Report of Mares Bred Shows Modest Increase
- Close Hatches, Untapable Take Aim at Distaff
- Strong Foreign Invasion for Juvenile Turf
- Breeders' Cup Lists Start Times, Bet Options
- Artemis Agrotera Among 11 in F&M Sprint
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Juvenile Fillies Turf Pre-Entries Strong
- BC Juvenile Fillies Has Wide-Open Look