A daughter of Tale of the Cat became the highest-priced horse sold so far at the William Inglis & Son Sydney Classic yearling sale when she brought Aust$120,000 ($125,725 in U.S. funds) Jan. 23.
William Inglis & Son's Sydney Classic yearling sale ended its three-day run in Australia with increases of 8.3% in the number of horses that were sold, 11.7% in gross revenue, 3.2% in average price, and 4% in median price.
Four horses fetch Aust$100,000 ($98,895 in U.S. funds) or more apiece during Inglis Sydney Classic yearling sale's second session in Australia.
The William Inglis & Son Sydney Classic yearling sale began on a buoyant note Jan. 23 in Australia, with the first session average price up by more than 5% on figures from a year ago.
Most Popular Stories
- Cinco Charlie to Spendthrift Farm
- Malibu Moon Filly Sells for $300,000 at F-T
- Curlin Colt Sells for $350,000 at F-T October
- Tapit Colt Late Withdrawal from F-T Sale
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Harzand to Aga Khan’s Gilltown Stud
- VanMeter-Gentry Loaded at Fasig-Tipton Sale
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- NYRA Bets Now Available in California