After four consecutive in-the-money stakes efforts, Scarlet Strike should be ready for her picture in the $100,000 Santa Ysabel Stakes (gr. III) Jan. 26 at Santa Anita Park.
Seven 3-year-old fillies will attempt to spoil the 2013 debut of last year's juvenile filly sensation Beholder in the $150,000 Santa Ynez Stakes (gr. II) Jan. 21 at Santa Anita Park.
Executiveprivilege, undefeated in four starts for trainer Bob Baffert, makes her dirt debut in the $250,000 Chandelier Stakes (gr. I) Sept. 29 at Santa Anita Park.
Patrick Biancone has won stakes races at tracks on three different continents, but Del Mar is not on the list. He'll try to fix that when he runs the filly Switch to the Lead in the grade I Futurity Sept. 5.
Executiveprivilege, perfect in two starts including an easy victory in the Landaluce Stakes at Betfair Hollywood Park last month, will be a solid favorite in the $150,000 Sorrento Stakes (gr. III) at Del Mar Aug. 8.
Most Popular Stories
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- A Travers Day Christmas Present
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- OBS Numbers Plummet During Open Session
- Mohaymen Cuts Back to Sprint in King's Bishop
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- Quality Five-Horse Field for Personal Ensign
- Ballerina Stakes Has Stage Full of Talent
- CHRB Member Calls for Trainer 'Profiling'