After four consecutive in-the-money stakes efforts, Scarlet Strike should be ready for her picture in the $100,000 Santa Ysabel Stakes (gr. III) Jan. 26 at Santa Anita Park.
Seven 3-year-old fillies will attempt to spoil the 2013 debut of last year's juvenile filly sensation Beholder in the $150,000 Santa Ynez Stakes (gr. II) Jan. 21 at Santa Anita Park.
Executiveprivilege, undefeated in four starts for trainer Bob Baffert, makes her dirt debut in the $250,000 Chandelier Stakes (gr. I) Sept. 29 at Santa Anita Park.
Patrick Biancone has won stakes races at tracks on three different continents, but Del Mar is not on the list. He'll try to fix that when he runs the filly Switch to the Lead in the grade I Futurity Sept. 5.
Executiveprivilege, perfect in two starts including an easy victory in the Landaluce Stakes at Betfair Hollywood Park last month, will be a solid favorite in the $150,000 Sorrento Stakes (gr. III) at Del Mar Aug. 8.
Most Popular Stories
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017
- Tapit Colt Tops Barretts Hips to Watch
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Belinda Stronach Keynote Speaker at Pan Am Conference
- NYRA Privatization Stalls During NY Budget Wrangling
- Sunny Ridge Named New Jersey's 2016 Horse of the Year
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate
- Breeders' Cup, NTRA Launch New Contest Website