Goldy Espony dictated the pace throughout the 1 1/2-mile La Prevoyante Stakes (gr. IIIT) and rolled to a clear win Dec. 26 at Gulfstream Park.
Under a steady ride from Kendrick Carmouche, Goldy Espony led at every call on her way to a clear victory in the $200,000 Long Island Handicap (gr. IIIT) on Saturday, Nov. 7 at Aqueduct Racetrack.
Swift Thoroughbreds and Bradley Thoroughbreds' Goldy Espony will look to extend her win streak to four in the $200,000 Glens Falls Stakes (gr. IIIT) Sept. 5 at Saratoga Race Course.
Goldy Espony secured her first North American graded stakes win when she led every step of the Fasig-Tipton Waya Stakes (gr. IIIT) Aug. 8 on the Saratoga Race Course turf.
Swift Thoroughbreds' first-time starter Hippie romped to a 4 3/4-length triumph July 12 at Hastings Racecourse, becoming the first winner for graded stakes winner and Canadian stallion Schramsberg.
Favored Premier Steps, handled confidently by jockey Javier Castellano, caught pacesetting Discreet Marq in the last strides to post a neck victory in the $100,000 Sweetest Chant Stakes at Gulfstream Park Jan. 27.
Most Popular Stories
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- Two New Sires to California's Milky Way Farm
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Summer Front's First Foal is a Filly
- NY Proposes Sweeping Equine Drug, Record Rules
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps