Goldy Espony dictated the pace throughout the 1 1/2-mile La Prevoyante Stakes (gr. IIIT) and rolled to a clear win Dec. 26 at Gulfstream Park.
Under a steady ride from Kendrick Carmouche, Goldy Espony led at every call on her way to a clear victory in the $200,000 Long Island Handicap (gr. IIIT) on Saturday, Nov. 7 at Aqueduct Racetrack.
Swift Thoroughbreds and Bradley Thoroughbreds' Goldy Espony will look to extend her win streak to four in the $200,000 Glens Falls Stakes (gr. IIIT) Sept. 5 at Saratoga Race Course.
Goldy Espony secured her first North American graded stakes win when she led every step of the Fasig-Tipton Waya Stakes (gr. IIIT) Aug. 8 on the Saratoga Race Course turf.
Swift Thoroughbreds' first-time starter Hippie romped to a 4 3/4-length triumph July 12 at Hastings Racecourse, becoming the first winner for graded stakes winner and Canadian stallion Schramsberg.
Favored Premier Steps, handled confidently by jockey Javier Castellano, caught pacesetting Discreet Marq in the last strides to post a neck victory in the $100,000 Sweetest Chant Stakes at Gulfstream Park Jan. 27.
Most Popular Stories
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Lord Nelson Lunges to Triple Bend Score
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Nyquist Logs Easy Afternoon Workout
- Tepin Makes Stop at Belmont Park
- Isabella Sings Sails Home in Eatontown
- Sarah Sis Returns to Winning Ways in Chicago
- Harzand Completes Derby Double at Curragh