Bettys Bambino closed with a rush in his stakes debut to capture the $100,000 Daytona (gr. IIIT) in the final North American graded race of the year Dec. 28 at Santa Anita Park.
California-bred Bettys Bambino, 3-for-4 on the downhill turf course at Santa Anita Park, makes his stakes debut Dec. 28 in the $100,000 Daytona (gr. IIIT).
Favored Sweet Swap became a graded stakes winner over his favored hillside turf course with a front-running tally in the $100,000 San Simeon Stakes (gr. IIIT) April 13 at Santa Anita Park.
Chips All In defends his San Simeon Stakes (gr. IIT) title April 13 at Santa Anita Park in his season debut over the hillside turf course, facing nine opponents in the $100,000 event at about 6 1/2 furlongs.
Empire Way, a full brother to 2011 Breeders' Cup Ladies' Classic winner Royal Delta, makes his stakes debut in the $100,000 Hollywood Prevue Stakes (gr. III) on Thanksgiving Day at Hollywood Park Nov. 24.
Most Popular Stories
- Bettys Bambino Wins Daytona in Stakes Debut
- Gentildonna Goes Out On Top in Career Finale
- Main Sequence Arrives in Florida for Winter
- Posse Offspring Take Pair of NY-Bred Stakes
- Cowtown Cat Moves to Ohio's Mapleton for 2015
- Bayern, 'Chrome Work Toward Possible Rematch
- Shared Belief Sprints to Game Malibu Triumph
- Juvenile Catalina Red Sets Tampa Track Mark
- Jockey Bain, 62, Wins Again at Gulfstream
- Apprentice Rider Ramgeet Out Indefinitely