Charlie Em and Scarlet Strike, just a head apart when one-two, respectively in the Senorita Stakes (gr. IIIT) last month, square off again in the $150,000 Honeymoon Handicap (gr. IIT) June 8 at Betfair Hollywood Park.
Trainer Jerry Hollendorfer looks to resume his torrid start to the Hollywood Park meet when he sends out Providencia Stakes (gr. IIIT) winner Scarlet Strike in the $100,000 Senorita Stakes (gr. IIIT) on the grass May 11.
Jerry Hollendorfer scores stakes victory as trainer and co-owner of grass runner Scarlet Strike, who scores as the 2-1 favorite on Santa Anita's turf course in gr. III route.
Ten sophomore fillies vie for a first graded stakes win in the Providencia Stakes (gr. IIIT) at 1 1/8 miles on the Santa Anita Park turf course April 6.
Most Popular Stories
- Dutchess Views Lowers Fee for Big Brown
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Able Friend Out to Regain Hong Kong Glory
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet
- Retired Valet Ward Dies in Kentucky
- Resilient Humor Debut Winner for Sassy Image
- Trainer Brown Gearing Up for Gulfstream
- Promising Mastery Heads Los Al Futurity Field