Ellis Park will also present 'Capping Contest for a Cause Saturday and host a Thoroughbred Aftercare Alliance day July 17
Cash Control narrowly held on to beat stablemate Sweet Acclaim (IRE) by a head in the $100,000 Old Forester Mint Julep Handicap (gr. III) June 11 at Churchill Downs.
A Little Bit Sassy, winner of the Edgewood Stakes but disqualified from victory in the Regret (gr. IIIT) last time out, returns in the $200,000 Lake George Stakes (gr. IIT) as the second week of racing begins at Saratoga.
Daring Dancer, making her first start in nearly six months, remained unbeaten with a daring 2 1/2-length triumph in the $100,000 Appalachian Stakes Presented by Japan Racing Association (gr. IIIT) April 17 at Keeneland.
Most Popular Stories
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Little Mike Retired to Old Friends
- Connect Leads 1-2 Finish for Brown in Curlin
- Borell Arraignment Set for Aug. 1
- Full Field Possible for West Virginia Derby
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Arlington, Hawthorne Reach Dates Agreement
- Thunderstorm Forces Ellis to Cancel Races