The favored entry of Diversa and Sweep Dreams finished 1-2 Saturday in the $80,300 Busher Stakes at Aqueduct. Diversa won by 4 3/4 lengths in the race for 3-year-old fillies.
Trainer Stephen L. DiMauro ran Two Item Limit in blinkers for the first time in the Tempted Stakes (gr. III) earlier this month at Aqueduct, and the 2-year-old filly responded with a 2 3/4-length victory in the one-mile test. Keeping the blinkers on in Saturday's $200,000 Demoiselle Stakes (gr. II) at Aqueduct, 122-pound highweight Two Item Limit remained unbeaten with blinkers, drawing off though the stretch for a seven-length victory.
Most Popular Stories
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Casse Duo Set for Queen's Plate Run
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- Kentucky Derby Starters Reunite in Ohio Derby
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- The Player to Return on Churchill's Closing Night