Friday morning as Lost in the Fog galloped around the Belmont Park track, owner Harry Aleo and Susan Seper, the breeder of the undefeated 3-year-old colt and most exciting prospect in this year's Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships, were taking it all in.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby