Friday morning as Lost in the Fog galloped around the Belmont Park track, owner Harry Aleo and Susan Seper, the breeder of the undefeated 3-year-old colt and most exciting prospect in this year's Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships, were taking it all in.
Most Popular Stories
- Callback Rings Up Victory in Las Virgenes
- The Great War Has More in Store After Romp
- 'Brandi' Makes Martha Washington Interesting
- Undefeated Ocean Knight Wins Sam F. Davis
- Early Nominees to Triple Crown Races Increase
- Avanzare Responds For Stevens in Arcadia Win
- Conquest Two Step Surprises in Palos Verdes
- Testa Rossi Gets Endeavour Victory on DQ
- Can Texas Red Be Beaten in the San Vicente?
- Aqueduct Cancels Racing for Saturday, Jan. 31