Friday morning as Lost in the Fog galloped around the Belmont Park track, owner Harry Aleo and Susan Seper, the breeder of the undefeated 3-year-old colt and most exciting prospect in this year's Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships, were taking it all in.
Most Popular Stories
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Mucho Macho Man to Race in 2014
- Hialeah May Push for Thoroughbred License
- And They're Off: Hollywood Park Farewell
- Ramseys Ready for Claiming Crown
- NYRA Budget Passes, But Not Without Debate
- Butler Gets Five-Year Suspension
- Online Stallion Season Auction Set for Iowa
- Erskine Says Juddmonte Group Not for Sale
- Rosalind Heads Hollywood Starlet