Dr. E.C. "Pug" and Susie Hart came to the Keeneland January horses of all ages sale looking for a replacement for their late mare Miz United States, and left with Dixie Victory, who topped the penultimate Jan. 12 session at $100,000.
Get Rich Quick, a stakes-winning son of Seeking the Gold sold as a stallion prospect, and a weanling colt by Ready's Image each brought $37,000 to top the 12th session of Keeneland's November breeding stock sale.
The world's biggest Thoroughbred auction got even bigger Saturday as the record-setting gross for the Keeneland September yearling sale grew to $321,224,800 during the 12th session.
Most Popular Stories
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- Grade 1 Haskell Headlines Monmouth Stakes Schedule
- What's Going On Here: Truly Charismatic
- Under Agreement, Trainer Umarov Suspended Five Years
- One Liner Laughs Last in Southwest Stakes Victory
- Gun Runner Rolls to Razorback Handicap Victory
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - February 21, 2017
- Classic Empire, McCraken Individual Favorites in Pool 3