With the Keeneland September yearling sale behind him, Ric Waldman of Overbrook Farm is concentrating all his efforts on promoting the 157 mares, weanlings, racing, and stallion prospects that will go through the ring Nov. 10-11 as part the operation's final dispersal at Keeneland's November breeding stock sale.
Most Popular Stories
- THS: Santa Anita H. & San Felipe S.
- Bayern Out of San Felipe With Bruised Quarter
- Haskin: Another Opportunity For Wise Dan
- Who Will Win the Big 'Cap Showdown?
- Epic Rematch Set for Santa Anita Handicap
- Shippers Head Wide-Open Honeybee
- Bond Holder to Florida Clinic for Monitoring
- Sherman Keeps Ticking With California Chrome
- 191 Nominated to Toyota Blue Grass Stakes
- Chad Brown Fillies Vie for Florida Oaks