Lexington, Ky., feed companies are busy filling orders for bags and buckets of mycotoxin binder from horse owners in 15 states throughout the East Coast and Canada. Here is a list of companies selling the binder and associated products.
The Blood-Horse, Inc., is introducing a new sales supplement that offers more detailed information in an easy to read format.
Different workloads, stages of growth, pregnancy, and lactation require different dietary configurations for the horse. To meet those needs, horse owners often want to use supplements. However, you should realize that supplements could cause more problems than they solve, writes Dr. Joseph J. Bertone in the February edition of The Horse.
A study demonstrates that echinacea acts as an immuno-stimulant and a hematinic agent in horses, providing a unique scientific rationale for feeding this popular herb as a supplement to both improved immune function and overall blood quality.
Most Popular Stories
- Day By Day
- Kentucky Derby and Oaks Daily Updates
- Slow Five-Furlong Move for General a Rod
- Rebel Winner Hoppertunity Works at Churchill
- Changes at Pedigree Consultants, TrueNicks
- Catching Up with Hansel
- Ria Antonia, Napravnik Aboard, Breezes
- Gulfstream-Calder Deal Could Be in Works
- California Chrome Boasts Strong Foundation
- Aurelia's Belle Helps Owner Realize Dream