Danedream, one of only two 3-year-olds in the field, displayed a brilliant turn of foot when she rolled to an impressive five-length victory in the Grosser Preis von Berlin (Ger-I) at Hoppegarten July 24.
Stakes winner Calkins Road was represented by his first winner when his son Cheatin a Little won at first asking Sept. 5 at Albuquerque.
Phone the King, who placed in stakes at three different tracks, will enter stud at Jerry and Michelle Straw's Superstition Farm near Carlisle, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Madefromlucky Officially Out of KY Derby
- Record Average for OBS Spring Sale
- Derby 'Todd Squad' Breezes at Churchill
- Prince Bishop, African Story Retired
- Ramseys Earn Record 15th Keeneland Title
- Shared Belief Recovering at Golden Gate
- Kitten's Point Surges Late to Claim Bewitch
- Casner Still Committed to Salix-Free Racing
- Derby Jockey Walker Influenced Breeders
- Derby Notes: Three Scheduled to Work Saturday