English and French champion Superstar Leo, who made it a habit of beating males as a 2-year-old last year, has been retired from racing.
Making his second career start, Michael Tabor's 2-year-old colt Tinardi earned his first career win by beating nine other juveniles in the Independent Heinz 57 Phoenix Stakes (Ire-I) Sunday at Leopardstown.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- Coltimus Prime Rules Prince of Wales
- Purses, Races Set for WV Classics Card
- Montana Jockey Seriously Injured in Spill
- Study: EIPH Does Not Shorten Racing Careers
- Equibase Announces Redesigned Website
- Plenty of Options for Bayern after Haskell
- Ashford's Shanghai Bobby to Shuttle to Brazil
- Kingman, Toronado Set for Sussex Clash