English and French champion Superstar Leo, who made it a habit of beating males as a 2-year-old last year, has been retired from racing.
Making his second career start, Michael Tabor's 2-year-old colt Tinardi earned his first career win by beating nine other juveniles in the Independent Heinz 57 Phoenix Stakes (Ire-I) Sunday at Leopardstown.
Most Popular Stories
- Two IL Tracks File for Bankruptcy Protection
- British Racing Undertakes Education Program
- Undefeated Dortmund Wasn't Always So Popular
- Lukas Pointing 'Brandi' to Kentucky Oaks
- Golden Gate Winter/Spring Meet Starts Dec. 26
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu
- Millionaire Kiri's Clown Euthanized at Age 25
- Secret Circle Aims for Season-Ending Win
- Intriguing Maidens in MD Juvenile Futurity
- Baltas, Pedroza Square Off at Los Alamitos