English and French champion Superstar Leo, who made it a habit of beating males as a 2-year-old last year, has been retired from racing.
Making his second career start, Michael Tabor's 2-year-old colt Tinardi earned his first career win by beating nine other juveniles in the Independent Heinz 57 Phoenix Stakes (Ire-I) Sunday at Leopardstown.
Most Popular Stories
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- New York Discusses Race-Day Lasix Rules
- Fager to Deliver Thoroughbred Owner Conference Keynote
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Conrad Bandoroff Joins Denali Stud
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop