A computer glitch linked to United Tote resulted in more than $100,000 in bogus wagers pouring into a daily double pool in late April at Plainridge Park, a Massachusetts Standardbred track.
J. Keeler Johnson shares his thoughts on three Kentucky Derby longshots that could finish in the superfecta at solid prices. read blog
Tom LaMarra and Pete Denk discuss exacta, trifecta and superfecta bets. Sponsored by HRTV.
Preliminary analysis by the Thoroughbred Racing Protective Bureau suggests nothing appears amiss with wagering on the June 7 Belmont Stakes (gr. I) won by longshot Da' Tara.
The 10-cent superfectas that have become popular at North American racetracks will make their Breeders' Cup World Championships debut at Monmouth Park Oct. 26-27.
Churchill Downs will add dime superfectas to its wagering menu beginning with the 11-race racing program on May 11.
Churchill Downs is offering Kentucky Derby presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) fans a chance to take home a million-dollar prize May 6. The Kentucky Derby "Super" Challenge, a free online contest that debuts this year, offers participants the opportunity to win up to $1 million by selecting the winning superfecta in the Derby.
Ellis Park's newest wager this summer, the 10-cent superfecta, has accounted for more than half the total amount wagered in those poil during the first three weeks of the season.
The superfecta wager will return to Canadian bettors Nov. 18, it was announced Friday following a meeting in Ottawa of representatives of the major Canadian tracks, tote companies and the Canadian Pari-Mutuel Agency.
Keyed by a $109.80 winner, a record-shattering superfecta of $103,595.60 was paid out on Keeneland's closing day.
Most Popular Stories
- Catch a Glimpse in Good Order After Nassau Scare
- Danzing Candy Wires Lone Star Handicap
- Ashleyluvssugar Wins Second Charles Whittingham
- Twisted Tom Works Toward Belmont Stakes
- Cupid Returns From Layoff to Win Gold Cup
- Souper Tapit Gets Graded Score in Marine Stakes
- Galileo, Coolmore Dominate European Classics
- Lady Eli Digs in to Win Gamely
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Rubilinda Impresses as Frankel’s First US Winner