Steve and Lenny have an amazing interview with David Milch, creator of Luck. They also discuss Mr. Bowling, Hansen and NBC hosting the Breeders' Cup coverage. watch video
Following the lead of other premier sporting events such as the Super Bowl, Churchill Downs Inc. has partnered up with a full-service travel agent to offer event packages for its two biggest days of racing, the Kentucky Derby (gr. I) Presented by Yum! Brands and the Kentucky Oaks (gr. I).
An appearance by Jake Delhomme -- this time in the role of Thoroughbred owner -- was just one of many highlights on an evening when more than $1 million in purse money was up for grabs for Louisiana-breds at Delta Downs Racetrack & Casino.
The hottest thing in Breaux Bridge, La., these day is native son Jake Delhomme, who as the Carolina Panthers quarterback, led the team to National Football League's National Football Conference Championship and a trip to the Super Bowl.
By Ray Paulick -- An online betting exchange poses a serious threat to horse racing because none of the money wagered is passed on to the industry.
Thoroughbred racing will make a rare Super Bowl appearance Feb. 3 during FOX's telecast of football's championship game.
Most Popular Stories
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Montana Jockey Seriously Injured in Spill
- 793 Cataloged for Tattersalls Ireland Sale
- Equibase Announces Redesigned Website
- Shadwell Turf Mile to Offer $1 Million Purse
- Ashford's Shanghai Bobby to Shuttle to Brazil
- RCI to Consider Horses-in-Training Rules
- Prominent Sire Beau Genius Dies at 29
- Kingman, Toronado Set for Sussex Clash