Steve and Lenny have an amazing interview with David Milch, creator of Luck. They also discuss Mr. Bowling, Hansen and NBC hosting the Breeders' Cup coverage. watch video
Following the lead of other premier sporting events such as the Super Bowl, Churchill Downs Inc. has partnered up with a full-service travel agent to offer event packages for its two biggest days of racing, the Kentucky Derby (gr. I) Presented by Yum! Brands and the Kentucky Oaks (gr. I).
An appearance by Jake Delhomme -- this time in the role of Thoroughbred owner -- was just one of many highlights on an evening when more than $1 million in purse money was up for grabs for Louisiana-breds at Delta Downs Racetrack & Casino.
The hottest thing in Breaux Bridge, La., these day is native son Jake Delhomme, who as the Carolina Panthers quarterback, led the team to National Football League's National Football Conference Championship and a trip to the Super Bowl.
By Ray Paulick -- An online betting exchange poses a serious threat to horse racing because none of the money wagered is passed on to the industry.
Thoroughbred racing will make a rare Super Bowl appearance Feb. 3 during FOX's telecast of football's championship game.
Most Popular Stories
- Two IL Tracks File for Bankruptcy Protection
- British Racing Undertakes Education Program
- Undefeated Dortmund Wasn't Always So Popular
- Lukas Pointing 'Brandi' to Kentucky Oaks
- Golden Gate Winter/Spring Meet Starts Dec. 26
- Millionaire Kiri's Clown Euthanized at Age 25
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu
- Secret Circle Aims for Season-Ending Win
- Intriguing Maidens in MD Juvenile Futurity
- Baltas, Pedroza Square Off at Los Alamitos