Jockey Rafael Bejarano maneuvered Kelly's Landing to the rail in midstretch and the 5-year-old son of Patton gradually pulled away to a one-length victory in the $268,600, grade III Phoenix Breeders' Cup, one of the supporting feature races on Keeneland's Saturday race card.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Challenge a Lucrative Entry for Starters
- Can Calculator Figure in BC Juvenile?
- That Handicapping Show: Hagyard Fayette S.
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- Tapit Filly Tops Record F-T October Sale
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Declaration of War Moving to Ashford Stud
- Top 3-Year-Olds Abound in BC Classic