Markus and Ingrid Jooste's Rabada took advantage of a slow pace to pick up his second group I victory in the Daily News 2000 May 28 at Greyville Racecourse in South Africa.
Keeneland, together with Communicating for Agriculture's International Exchange Program, has selected Dr. Marina Neves Penna and Ainslee (Lexy) Brackney as the first recipients of fully funded internships to work abroad in the Thoroughbred industry.
The competition between Darley Stud organization and Irish-based Coolmore has become the defining element in Thoroughbred breeding, one that opens up opportunities for smaller breeders, delegates to the 31st Asian Racing Conference were told Jan. 25 in Dubai.
Grade I winner Labeeb died May 22 while standing his second season at Mick Goss' Summerhill Stud in South Africa.
South African stallion Rambo Dancer, who was purchased by Darley Stud Management for $2.6 million at the 1985 Keeneland July yearling sale, has died after covering a mare at Summerhill Stud in South Africa.
Most Popular Stories
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Royal Ascot Journey Confirmed for Tepin
- Enola Gray Passes Two-Turn Test in Melair
- Diva Express, I'm a Looker Dead Heat at CD
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Exaggerator Carries Delta Jackpot Flag