Keeneland, together with Communicating for Agriculture's International Exchange Program, has selected Dr. Marina Neves Penna and Ainslee (Lexy) Brackney as the first recipients of fully funded internships to work abroad in the Thoroughbred industry.
The competition between Darley Stud organization and Irish-based Coolmore has become the defining element in Thoroughbred breeding, one that opens up opportunities for smaller breeders, delegates to the 31st Asian Racing Conference were told Jan. 25 in Dubai.
Grade I winner Labeeb died May 22 while standing his second season at Mick Goss' Summerhill Stud in South Africa.
South African stallion Rambo Dancer, who was purchased by Darley Stud Management for $2.6 million at the 1985 Keeneland July yearling sale, has died after covering a mare at Summerhill Stud in South Africa.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- Coltimus Prime Rules Prince of Wales
- Montana Jockey Seriously Injured in Spill
- Purses, Races Set for WV Classics Card
- Study: EIPH Does Not Shorten Racing Careers
- Equibase Announces Redesigned Website
- Plenty of Options for Bayern after Haskell
- Ashford's Shanghai Bobby to Shuttle to Brazil
- Kingman, Toronado Set for Sussex Clash