Markus and Ingrid Jooste's Rabada took advantage of a slow pace to pick up his second group I victory in the Daily News 2000 May 28 at Greyville Racecourse in South Africa.
Keeneland, together with Communicating for Agriculture's International Exchange Program, has selected Dr. Marina Neves Penna and Ainslee (Lexy) Brackney as the first recipients of fully funded internships to work abroad in the Thoroughbred industry.
The competition between Darley Stud organization and Irish-based Coolmore has become the defining element in Thoroughbred breeding, one that opens up opportunities for smaller breeders, delegates to the 31st Asian Racing Conference were told Jan. 25 in Dubai.
Grade I winner Labeeb died May 22 while standing his second season at Mick Goss' Summerhill Stud in South Africa.
South African stallion Rambo Dancer, who was purchased by Darley Stud Management for $2.6 million at the 1985 Keeneland July yearling sale, has died after covering a mare at Summerhill Stud in South Africa.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby