Markus and Ingrid Jooste's Rabada took advantage of a slow pace to pick up his second group I victory in the Daily News 2000 May 28 at Greyville Racecourse in South Africa.
Keeneland, together with Communicating for Agriculture's International Exchange Program, has selected Dr. Marina Neves Penna and Ainslee (Lexy) Brackney as the first recipients of fully funded internships to work abroad in the Thoroughbred industry.
The competition between Darley Stud organization and Irish-based Coolmore has become the defining element in Thoroughbred breeding, one that opens up opportunities for smaller breeders, delegates to the 31st Asian Racing Conference were told Jan. 25 in Dubai.
Grade I winner Labeeb died May 22 while standing his second season at Mick Goss' Summerhill Stud in South Africa.
South African stallion Rambo Dancer, who was purchased by Darley Stud Management for $2.6 million at the 1985 Keeneland July yearling sale, has died after covering a mare at Summerhill Stud in South Africa.
Most Popular Stories
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Uncontested to Skip Rebel Stakes
- El Areeb Confirmed to Start in Gotham Stakes
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- Mo Town, Guest Suite Set for Risen Star Showdown
- Mind Your Biscuits Set for Gulfstream Park Sprint
- International Star Could Add to Fair Grounds Success
- Grade 1 Haskell Headlines Monmouth Stakes Schedule