The Blood-Horse's Summer Select Sales Guide provides insight into the premier summer yearling sales of 2012. Download Now
While the bloodstock market anxiously awaits the beginning of the yearling sale season, there is a heightened level of anticipation with first-crop stallions.
Day two of the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky selected yearlings sale in Lexington, Ky. began with an Unbridled colt, Hip No. 297, shattering Wednesday's top price. As the sale concluded, final numbers were positive with the exception of the number of horses that did not meet their reserve prices.
Most Popular Stories
- Los Alamitos Schedules California Chrome Day
- Keeneland to Handle VinMar Dispersal
- Review: Spa Surface Not Factor in Fatalities
- Arrogate Blazes to Travers Record
- Baffert Reflects on Arrogate's Travers Romp
- BH 100: Rapping at Derby's Door
- PA-Breds, Cathryn Sophia Head Parx Program
- Aftercare: The Challenges of Tracking Horses
- Infographic: All Time Leading Earners 2016
- Rich Tapestry's Korea Sprint Start in Doubt