The Washington Thoroughbred Breeders and Owners Association’s annual summer sale will be Tuesday, August 22, at the WTBOA Sales Pavilion located on the grounds of the beautiful Emerald Downs near Seattle.
Khalidabad brought the highest price of 175,000 euros ($219,180 in U.S. funds) during the Arqana summer sale, which was held July 4-5 in France. The auction was conducted in Deauville for the first time.
Mogok, an unraced 3-year-old son of Storm Cat, topped the Goffs France summer sale on July 3 , bringing a bid of 135,000 euros ($155,858 in U.S. funds) from the Kern Lillingston bloodstock agency.
Most Popular Stories
- Distorted Humor Filly Brings $575,000 at OBS
- Stronach Group Supports Bill to Bring in USADA
- Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired
- Private Zone Retired to Old Friends
- Filly’s Price Tag is Right for the Prices
- Jade Girl First Winner for Power Broker
- Derby, Oaks Notes, from Churchill Downs, April 25
- ABR Talks with Mike Langford, Owner of Untrapped
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - April 25, 2017
- What's Going On Here: Most Charming