The Washington Thoroughbred Breeders and Owners Association’s annual summer sale will be Tuesday, August 22, at the WTBOA Sales Pavilion located on the grounds of the beautiful Emerald Downs near Seattle.
Khalidabad brought the highest price of 175,000 euros ($219,180 in U.S. funds) during the Arqana summer sale, which was held July 4-5 in France. The auction was conducted in Deauville for the first time.
Mogok, an unraced 3-year-old son of Storm Cat, topped the Goffs France summer sale on July 3 , bringing a bid of 135,000 euros ($155,858 in U.S. funds) from the Kern Lillingston bloodstock agency.
Most Popular Stories
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- New York Discusses Race-Day Lasix Rules
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Fager to Deliver Thoroughbred Owner Conference Keynote
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Conrad Bandoroff Joins Denali Stud
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby