Volponi and Evening Attire are slated to face off in Saturday's Brooklyn Handicap at Belmont Park. The race is the first leg of the NTRA's Summer Pick 3, which includes the Leonard Richards Stakes from Delaware and the Stephen Foster from Churchill Downs.
In conjunction with the "NTRA Summer Racing Tour on CBS," the National Thoroughbred Association will offer a national Pick Three.
The "NTRA Summer Racing Tour," presented by Long John Silver's, will air on CBS in June and July. Featuring races in four Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships divisions (Classic, Distaff, Turf and Mile), the three one-hour shows will air on June 15, June 29 and July 6 from 5-6:00 p.m. (ET).
Most Popular Stories
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Quality Over Quantity in Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Catalog
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Arrogate Unanimous Top Choice in NTRA Poll
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- Society's Chairman Continues Beating the Odds