Volponi and Evening Attire are slated to face off in Saturday's Brooklyn Handicap at Belmont Park. The race is the first leg of the NTRA's Summer Pick 3, which includes the Leonard Richards Stakes from Delaware and the Stephen Foster from Churchill Downs.
In conjunction with the "NTRA Summer Racing Tour on CBS," the National Thoroughbred Association will offer a national Pick Three.
The "NTRA Summer Racing Tour," presented by Long John Silver's, will air on CBS in June and July. Featuring races in four Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships divisions (Classic, Distaff, Turf and Mile), the three one-hour shows will air on June 15, June 29 and July 6 from 5-6:00 p.m. (ET).
Most Popular Stories
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- Trainer D'Amato's Success Long Time in Coming
- Foreign Policy to Stand at River Oaks Farms
- O'Neill and Racing's Slow Regulatory Process
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- Live Chat - Thursday, October 23 at NOON EST
- What's Going On Here: Gary Player's Top 10
- Leagues Seek to Halt New Jersey Sports Bets
- F-T October Sale Gains Across Board at Opener