Volponi and Evening Attire are slated to face off in Saturday's Brooklyn Handicap at Belmont Park. The race is the first leg of the NTRA's Summer Pick 3, which includes the Leonard Richards Stakes from Delaware and the Stephen Foster from Churchill Downs.
In conjunction with the "NTRA Summer Racing Tour on CBS," the National Thoroughbred Association will offer a national Pick Three.
The "NTRA Summer Racing Tour," presented by Long John Silver's, will air on CBS in June and July. Featuring races in four Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships divisions (Classic, Distaff, Turf and Mile), the three one-hour shows will air on June 15, June 29 and July 6 from 5-6:00 p.m. (ET).
Most Popular Stories
- Distorted Humor Filly Brings $575,000 at OBS
- Stronach Group Supports Bill to Bring in USADA
- Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired
- Private Zone Retired to Old Friends
- Jade Girl First Winner for Power Broker
- ABR Talks with Mike Langford, Owner of Untrapped
- Derby, Oaks Notes, from Churchill Downs, April 25
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - April 25, 2017
- What's Going On Here: Most Charming
- McCraken Finishes Strong in Five-Furlong Move