Volponi and Evening Attire are slated to face off in Saturday's Brooklyn Handicap at Belmont Park. The race is the first leg of the NTRA's Summer Pick 3, which includes the Leonard Richards Stakes from Delaware and the Stephen Foster from Churchill Downs.
In conjunction with the "NTRA Summer Racing Tour on CBS," the National Thoroughbred Association will offer a national Pick Three.
The "NTRA Summer Racing Tour," presented by Long John Silver's, will air on CBS in June and July. Featuring races in four Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships divisions (Classic, Distaff, Turf and Mile), the three one-hour shows will air on June 15, June 29 and July 6 from 5-6:00 p.m. (ET).
Most Popular Stories
- CHRB Gets Update as Moving Day Draws Closer
- Outstanding Field Set for CashCall Futurity
- Normandy Invasion, Itsmyluckyday Return
- Barbaro Brother Lentenor to Stand in Indiana
- Slideshow: New Sires of 2014
- Solid Field Drawn for Springboard Mile Stakes
- Preakness Purse Increased to $1.5M in 2014
- Marathon Valedictory Closes Out Woodbine Meet
- Northern California Race Dates Approved
- Longshot Proves First Winner for Tippity Tap