With an emphasis on racing over its world-class turf course, Laurel Park will look to maintain the momentum from a record-setting Preakness Meet at Pimlico Race Course at its 33-day summer stand starting Friday, June 9.
Highlighted by a program of six stakes on June 24, Laurel Park will offer 21 stakes worth $1.6 million in purses during its summer meet which opens Friday, June 9.
Dates for the sixth annual Thoroughbred meet at Virginia's Colonial Downs have been confirmed, and for the second straight season racing will occur in the summer months.
Most Popular Stories
- Focused Hemsworth Entered in Curlin Stakes
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Stronach Group Explores Expansion into Massachusetts
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Big World to be Offered at Fasig-Tipton November Sale
- Abel Tasman, Elate Exit CCA Oaks in Good Order
- Hard Aces Looks for Repeat in Cougar II
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Awesome Banner Posts Bullet Ahead of Vanderbilt