Get Stormy broke on top and never looked back, kicking away in the stretch to post a decisive victory in the $300,000 Maker's Mark Mile (gr. IT) April 15 at Keeneland.
Odds-on favorite Get Stormy took over turning for home and inched clear of pacesetter National Kid to win the $200,000 Bernard Baruch Handicap (gr. IIT) by 2 3/4 lengths Aug. 27 at Saratoga.
Sullimar Stable's Get Stormy turned in a five-furlong work over the Oklahoma turf course Aug. 18, his first since winning the Fourstardave (gr. IIT) Aug. 1 at the Spa.
Left alone on the front end, favored Get Stormy kicked away in the stretch and breezed to victory in the $150,000 Fourstardave Handicap (gr. IIT) in a swift time on the Mellon Turf Course at Saratoga Aug. 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Gala Award: Not Your Typical Turf Pedigree
- Downey Appointed to Judicial Position in KY
- Former Jockey Davis Focus of HRTV Documentary
- Trainer D'Angelo Dies at 55
- Winter Not a Serious Threat to Eastern Tent Caterpillar Eggs
- Xpressbet to Sponsor HOF Jockey Challenge
- Leishmaniasis: No Longer Just a Foreign Animal Disease
- Shared Belief Confirmed Off KY Derby Trail
- Run the Bluegrass Race Honors Zenyatta
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes