Get Stormy broke on top and never looked back, kicking away in the stretch to post a decisive victory in the $300,000 Maker's Mark Mile (gr. IT) April 15 at Keeneland.
Odds-on favorite Get Stormy took over turning for home and inched clear of pacesetter National Kid to win the $200,000 Bernard Baruch Handicap (gr. IIT) by 2 3/4 lengths Aug. 27 at Saratoga.
Sullimar Stable's Get Stormy turned in a five-furlong work over the Oklahoma turf course Aug. 18, his first since winning the Fourstardave (gr. IIT) Aug. 1 at the Spa.
Left alone on the front end, favored Get Stormy kicked away in the stretch and breezed to victory in the $150,000 Fourstardave Handicap (gr. IIT) in a swift time on the Mellon Turf Course at Saratoga Aug. 1.
Most Popular Stories
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- New York Discusses Race-Day Lasix Rules
- Fager to Deliver Thoroughbred Owner Conference Keynote
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Conrad Bandoroff Joins Denali Stud
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop