The TV Games Network has experienced explosive growth since California adopted advanced deposit wagering last January.
Youbet.com reduced its net loss for the first quarter of the year by 31% to $2.4 million, or 12 cents per share. During the same period a year ago, the company reported a net loss of $3.4 million, or 17 cents per share. The online horse racing and wagering service also gained 1,400 new subscribers between Jan. 1 and March 31.
Most Popular Stories
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Red Rifle Aims to Repeat in Dominion Day
- Legends: Charlie Whittingham, the Bald Eagle
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Morris to Ride Mongolian Saturday in July Cup
- TAA Ready to Assist With Abandoned Horses
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Regulators Consider Out-of-Competition Rule
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Zenyatta Bottle to Benefit Old Friends