"Saratoga Day at the Plaza," where select retailers at Stuyvesant Plaza in Albany, N.Y. will contribute a percentage of their sales to the Permanently Disabled Jockeys Fund, will take place Aug. 9.
Most Popular Stories
- Aqueduct Cancels Racing for Saturday, Jan. 31
- Early Nominees to Triple Crown Races Increase
- Leave the Light On Off Derby Trail
- The Legacy of Gone West
- Is Ceftiofur Sodium an Effective Treatment for Placentitis?
- Withers Favorite El Kabeir Breezes at Belmont
- Honor Code, Top Billing Near 4YO Debuts
- KY Derby Winner Thunder Gulch Pensioned at 23
- 2014 New Mexico Champions Announced
- Texas Red Set for Super Return in San Vicente