Do It All, dismissed at 26-1, led from start to finish to win the $250,000 Zabeel Mile Sponsored by Commercial Bank of Dubai (UAE-IIT) March 1.
An overflow field of 16 older fillies and mares headed by Brazilian import Movie Star and local star Delta Princess has been entered for Saturday's $150,000-added Cardinal Handicap (gr. IIIT) on the turf at Churchill Downs.
Australian sensation Alinghi makes her first North American start against a tough field of 11 other horses in the $200,000-added Ballston Spa Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. IIIT) for fillies and mares at 1 1/16 miles on the turf.
Headed at the quarter pole, favored Stupendous Miss battled back along the inside to post a one-length victory over Humoristic in the $200,000 Mede Cahaba All Along Breeders' Cup (gr. IIIT) at stormy Colonial Downs Saturday.
Briviesca leads a talented field of 14 fillies and mares pointed toward Saturday's $200,000 All Along Breeders' Cup Stakes (gr. IIIT), going 1 1/8 miles at Colonial Downs.
The Bobby Frankel-trained Megahertz took the overland route with jockey Alex Solis to win Sunday's $150,000 Santa Ana Handicap (gr. IIT) for older fillies and mares at Santa Anita Park.
Megahertz, the diminutive 6-year-old chestnut mare with a big kick, may finally have the opportunity to show it Sunday in the $150,000 Santa Ana Handicap (gr. IIT) on the Santa Anita turf.
Most Popular Stories
- Del Mar Sets Plan to Solve Turf Course Issue
- Indiana Sire Lantana Mob Gets First Winner
- Some Top Trainers Support Phasing Out Salix
- WV Hires New Lab; Purse Money Still in Limbo
- Champion She's a Tiger Retired
- Tumor Side Effect Leads to Filly's Group I DQ
- Bertha Wright of Calumet Dynasty Dies at 94
- Monmouth to Reduce Overnight Purses by 10%
- Illinois Tracks Seeking Fewer Dates in 2015
- Horse Returned, But Entry Clerk Out of a Job