The Jockey Club announced Sept. 11 that two people will be denied all privileges of The American Stud Book permanently and that two others will be denied all privileges of The American Stud Book for five years.
The Jockey Club has announced a change in its Stud Book rules that will permit representatives of the organization to physically inspect horses. According to a release, the rule change was made to insure the accurate foaling date of foals listed as born right after the first of the year.
Most Popular Stories
- Desormeaux Taken Off Mounts at Del Mar
- American Pharoah Arrives at Monmouth
- Darley Closes Aiken Training Track Stable
- Grade II Winner Moulin de Mougin Retired
- O'Neill Sets Del Mar Record With Five Wins
- Monmouth Ups Haskell Purse to $1.75 Million
- Belmont Runner-Up Frosted Back in Jim Dandy
- American Pharoah Has Final Work for Haskell
- London Tower Game in Eternal Search
- Top West Coast Mares Ready for Clement Hirsch