The Jockey Club announced Sept. 11 that two people will be denied all privileges of The American Stud Book permanently and that two others will be denied all privileges of The American Stud Book for five years.
The Jockey Club has announced a change in its Stud Book rules that will permit representatives of the organization to physically inspect horses. According to a release, the rule change was made to insure the accurate foaling date of foals listed as born right after the first of the year.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Digs In for Final BC Breeze
- Raven Run Winner Taris to F-T November
- Salutos Amigos Best in 'Ruler, Eyes BC Sprint
- Romans: Prayer for Relief's Work 'Super'
- Pick of the Litter Shows Best in Fayette Win
- Breeders' Cup Modifies Convicted Trainer Rule
- Elm Park Cruises to Easy Racing Post Tally
- Adelaide Strikes From Last to Win Cox Plate
- BC 2014: California Chrome Bath Oct 25
- Busy Day of Breeders' Cup Works Oct. 25