The Jockey Club announced Sept. 11 that two people will be denied all privileges of The American Stud Book permanently and that two others will be denied all privileges of The American Stud Book for five years.
The Jockey Club has announced a change in its Stud Book rules that will permit representatives of the organization to physically inspect horses. According to a release, the rule change was made to insure the accurate foaling date of foals listed as born right after the first of the year.
Most Popular Stories
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Tampa Bay Downs Ready for Summer Festival
- Thoroughbred Makeover Tickets Now for Sale
- PA House Panel Passes Breeding Fund Revisions
- What's Going On Here: Internal Forces
- No Horses Injured in Pennsylvania Barn Fire
- Major Expansion Planned for Aqueduct Casino
- Rood & Riddle to Sponsor Breeders' Cup Draw
- Cuomo Administration Fires Back at Criticism