The Jockey Club announced Sept. 11 that two people will be denied all privileges of The American Stud Book permanently and that two others will be denied all privileges of The American Stud Book for five years.
The Jockey Club has announced a change in its Stud Book rules that will permit representatives of the organization to physically inspect horses. According to a release, the rule change was made to insure the accurate foaling date of foals listed as born right after the first of the year.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah to Haskell
- Got Lucky Surges to Molly Pitcher Victory
- Jockeys Fined for Whip Violations in SoCal
- Force Upsets New York Derby
- Oaklawn Improvements Include New Barn
- Filly First Winner for Here Comes Ben
- Pedigree Analysis: Olympia
- Catalog Online for Barretts Select Sale
- Two Share Record Price at Arqana Summer Sale
- Laurel Cancels Racing Due to Water Main Break