Stroud's Lane Farm has launched a commercial stallion operation near Reddick, Fla., and will offer mare owners a trio of new stallions for the 2016 breeding season.
Murray Stroud's Youcan'tcatchme, winner of the Etobicoke Handicap on the front end in her last start, wired the field again in the $148,882 Seaway Stakes (Can-III) on the Woodbine Polytrack Aug. 31.
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. winter mixed sale kept the momentum going in the North American Thoroughbred auction business, which rebounded in 2011.
Most Popular Stories
- Cinco Charlie to Spendthrift Farm
- Malibu Moon Filly Sells for $300,000 at F-T
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Tapit Colt Late Withdrawal from F-T Sale
- Curlin Colt Sells for $350,000 at F-T October
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Harzand to Aga Khan’s Gilltown Stud
- VanMeter-Gentry Loaded at Fasig-Tipton Sale
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- NYRA Bets Now Available in California