Stroud's Lane Farm has launched a commercial stallion operation near Reddick, Fla., and will offer mare owners a trio of new stallions for the 2016 breeding season.
Murray Stroud's Youcan'tcatchme, winner of the Etobicoke Handicap on the front end in her last start, wired the field again in the $148,882 Seaway Stakes (Can-III) on the Woodbine Polytrack Aug. 31.
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. winter mixed sale kept the momentum going in the North American Thoroughbred auction business, which rebounded in 2011.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Stronach Still Seeking New Heights for Racing
- Bayern's First Foal, a Filly, Arrives in Ontario
- Uncontested Romp in Smarty Jones
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Jockey Olguin Secures Milestone Win
- Stonestreet to Sponsor Lexington Stakes, Purse Boosted
- R. A. Hill Stable Buys Into Breaking Lucky
- Arrogate Sails Through Penultimate Work for Pegasus Cup
- Metaboss to Harris Farms in California