Michael de Kock's domination of the UAE Derby (UAE-II) continued March 29 when his favored duo drew away from the field in the final 200 meters, but it was Honour Devil who demonstrated his superiority with a 4 3/4-length victory over stablemate Royal Vintage at Nad Al Sheba.
Trainer Mike De Kock aims for his fourth UAE Derby (UAE-II) triumph with Royal Vintage and Honour Devil. Massive Drama is best American hope in the about nine-furlong event.
Tattersalls' largest-ever autumn horses in training sale begins Oct. 29 with a total of 1,613 lots in the catalog. The sale runs through Nov. 1.
Nownownow, transferred this week from troubled trainer Patrick Biancone to his assistant Francois Parisel, rallied from last at the quarter pole to win the inaugural running of the $916,000 million Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf Oct. 26 at Monmouth Park.
European hopefuls for the Breeders' Cup World Championships took to the main track and turf course at Monmouth Park Oct. 23.
Heading into uncharted territory, Monticule's homebred Prussian was made the 3-1 favorite for the inaugural Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf. Run as the second Breeders' Cup race on the new Friday program, the $1-million race will be run at a mile Oct. 26.
Trainer Jeremy Noseda, responsible for 2004 Bessemer Trust Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) winner Wilko, will have two, maybe three, runners at this year's Breeders' Cup World Championships at Monmouth Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Little Mike Retired to Old Friends
- Connect Leads 1-2 Finish for Brown in Curlin
- Borell Arraignment Set for Aug. 1
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- Full Field Possible for West Virginia Derby
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Arlington, Hawthorne Reach Dates Agreement
- Thunderstorm Forces Ellis to Cancel Races
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell