Trainer Christophe Clement, a three-time winner of the Lake George Stakes (gr. IIT), sends out 7-2 morning line favorite Strike It Rich for the 16th renewal of the $150,000 grass event at Saratoga July 28.
Waterville Lake Stable's Strike It Rich forged an easy lead at the start and never looked back, rolling to a 1 1/4-length score in the $157,000 Boiling Springs Stakes (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-old fillies June 26 at Monmouth Park
Bay to Bay, winner of last month's American One Thousand Guineas at Arlington Park, heads an evenly matched group of 10 3-year-old fillies in the $150,000 Boiling Springs Stakes (gr. IIIT) on the turf June 26 at Monmouth.
A grade I winner on Polytrack as a juvenile, Negligee tries to proves her talent on turf against seven 3-year-old fillies, including a pair of recent grade III winners in the Sands Point Stakes on Memorial Day at Belmont.
Most Popular Stories
- Speedy Moreno Dangerous Again in Woodward
- Target on Wise Dan for Bernard Baruch Return
- Gains Posted as Doncaster Premier Sale Ends
- Miss Behaviour Cuts Back for Prioress Run
- Solis Returns to California to Ride Full Time
- Kentucky Considers Allowing Salix-Free Races
- Clearly Now Faces Class Field in Forego
- Tritap, a Son of Tapit, to Heritage Stallions
- OH Thoroughbred Tracks Seek 293 Dates in 2015
- Fourth Washington Park for Mister Marti Gras