Darley's roster also adds Denman, Australia's leading first-crop sire and a son of Lonhro, who became Darley's first reverse shuttler in 2012.
Street Sense, winner of the Kentucky Derby presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I), worked a half-mile May 30 at Churchill Downs as his owner, Jim Tafel, and trainer, Carl Nafzger, consider a possible start in the June 9 Belmont Stakes (gr. I), the final jewel of racing's Triple Crown.
Most Popular Stories
- Pensioned Top Maryland Sire Not For Love Dies
- Second Saratoga Group Sounds Off on NYRA Plan
- Santa Anita Pick 6 Pays Over $1.47 Million
- Ride On Curlin to Florida's Pleasant Acres
- Purses Enhanced for 2016 Ellis Park Meet
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Stahlbaum Wins Avelino Gomez Award