Darley's roster also adds Denman, Australia's leading first-crop sire and a son of Lonhro, who became Darley's first reverse shuttler in 2012.
Street Sense, winner of the Kentucky Derby presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I), worked a half-mile May 30 at Churchill Downs as his owner, Jim Tafel, and trainer, Carl Nafzger, consider a possible start in the June 9 Belmont Stakes (gr. I), the final jewel of racing's Triple Crown.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Brandi' Makes Martha Washington Interesting
- Ocean Knight Undefeated in Sam F. Davis
- Early Nominees to Triple Crown Races Increase
- Far Right Works, Confirmed for Southwest
- Futura Powerful J&B Met Winner at Kenilworth
- Complete List of Triple Crown Nominees
- Testa Rossi Gets Endeavour Victory on DQ
- Aqueduct Cancels Racing for Saturday, Jan. 31
- Leave the Light On Off Derby Trail
- The Legacy of Gone West