This time last year, the owners of Magic Millions were doing cartwheels as records were being broken left, right, and center. No-one actually saw it, but rumor has it those same owners were down on their hands and knees giving thanks this year as day four of the Conrad Jupiters Magic Millions yearling sale on the Gold Coast in Australia concluded Jan. 9.
Most Popular Stories
- Espinoza Fined for Wearing Promo Material
- Zivo Returns Against NY-Breds at Spa
- American Pharoah to Parade at Del Mar
- Texas Tracks Prepare for Sept. 1 Shutdown
- Texas Commission Gets Three-Month Reprieve
- Woodward Stakes Field Could Prove Intriguing
- CTT Pledges Funds for Barn Surveillance
- Cuomo Authorizes Further 1% Share to NYTHA
- The Day After: No Regrets From Team 'Pharoah'
- Calumet to Sponsor KY Downs Juvenile Stakes